Ort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a leading global ICT solutions provider. In Q2 2018, Huawei’s Smartphone market share ranked the second largest in the world. As part of Huawei Consumer Business Group, Huawei Mobile Service delivers high-quality digital content & mobile services to consumers. Our products consist AppGallery, Themes, Video, Music, Reader, Mobile Cloud, Browser, Huawei Pay and Assistant, etc. Huawei Mobile Service is serving over 400 million customers in over 170 countries.
About the position
· Huawei was looking for healthcare professional in Europe, engage with partner from (but not limited) health & fitness developer, health systems, medical device manufacturers, and health insurers to provide better service (mobile hardware (smart watch), solutions, services) driving business development activities.
· As a Huawei developer advocate, you’ll help to guide the company to explore new opportunities, working with partners on technical collaboration and innovation including cloud based services, smart device application & wearable application. The daily work will also involve strategic planning, solutions development, technical support, business process management as well as mentoring Huawei Developer Expert in speciality domain.
· As Huawei Health and Fitness developer advocate, you will open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory business and technical cooperation program discussions, and evaluate/develop business opportunities.
· Leverage new and existing healthcare solutions partners to enhance watch/service sales opportunities.
· Meet target revenue and profitability through healthcare solutions partners including accurate opportunity forecasting.
· Work closely with Huawei’s product, R&D and sales teams to develop key strategic relationships and launch new features to help partners succeed and support the growth of Huawei’s consumer business.
Skills & Experience – Required
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience required.
· Experience in the healthcare industry field, particularly Mobile Healthcare solution.
· Product Solution knowledge in Mobility Solutions, mobile security and mobile home based care
· Superior technical expertise of products and services in healthcare cloud service and mobility focused solution
· Experience managing cross-functional internal stakeholders.
· The right candidate for this position should have a health services and product centric mindset and the ability to actively seek partners to develop opportunities and new business.